2013年4月2日星期二

Jacksonville Jaguars ' Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia


Jacksonville Jaguars ' Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
All of us know by now it's a 'Quarterback's league' I listen to it a lot throughout the season from the announcers and analyst. that it's beginning to get annoying. They get paid the nfl jerseys cheap most money and year after year in every draft teams pick them high regardless in the event that they have proven to be worthy because you must have a nice these days and teams are so desperate they'll talk themselves in to someone. I think such will be the case this year. Most people think Geno is the best QB in the class but I disagree. I think it's Barkley, I actually think Nassib from Syracus is better than Geno but I'm not a GM so my mocks reflect what I'm hearing and what teams are most likely to do. Blaine Gabbert has been dreadful now for two straight seasons and I think the Jags must face the facts that he's at best a backup in this league and that they must move forward with someone else. Barkley and Nassib's stock are rising speedy and it's looking like they are going to be 1st rounders so the whole they can receive a man at the top of the cheap nfl football jerseys 2nd round mindset is out the window unless a team is dull to think Glennon or Manuel is the answer. The Jags have needs all over the defense at DT, DE, LB, and CB and Oregon's Dion Jordan or the two top DTs Shariff Floyd and Star Lotulelei are also in play here , but I feel like the QB position is  important and the Jags who have the worst attendance in the league are enthusiastic to give their fan base something besides Gabbert, I mean anything else.


没有评论:

发表评论