2013年4月16日星期二

Klein reiterated that stance recently to The Kansas City Star:


But QBs like Tebow and Klein need to take a cheap football jerseys lesson from Anquan Boldin and Michael Robinson. Be a football player.
The most glaring difference between Klein and Robinson is that the latter has given up on the chance of playing quarterback, and that's not the case for Klein. cheap nfl football jerseys They said at the NFL merge that they was 'not thinking about anything else' beside a future playing quarterback until it became 100 percent apparent that they had Cheap Buffalo Bills Jerseys  no shot to do so.

Klein reiterated that stance recently to The Kansas City Star:
''In my heart, I do know I can do it,'Klein said. 'That's the position I am liking to play. Until that door closes, I''m going to walk through it. I have the work yahoo sports ethic and all the physical tools to do it. I was one time lucky to have nice coaches at K-State. I feel well equipped.''

没有评论:

发表评论